Monday, April 27, 2009

Passover has passed and the Omer counting has...

Well,

I have been busy with the new project messinanicvoice.com. So now that passover is over we are counting the Omer. It was a time of preparation to receive the Torah (law).

Day 16 and 33 days left of counting the Omer.

As a country and as a people all of Israel we need to remember what 2 Chronicles, chapter 7 verse 14 says. "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." It's a reference to right of return to the land of Israel.


"Trust in YHVH with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes: fear YHVH, and depart from evil." Proverbs 3:5-7

Yah's Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment