Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hiding The Truth In Code - Tax on Everything Leads to War!

I believe in our country, but very soon it will no longer be our country. It will be European styled with a dash of Canada. Tax and health care that make it hard to live.

Two quotes from a Fox News Story. I wish I could say I'm surprised, But now that our country is Obamazied what can a person do. If a person goes against our President then they're labeled racist. I am Jewish, don't talk to me about racist. I get looked at funny all the time. Justice use to be blind. A person was defined by what they said and did, not by what they look like. I long for that way of thinking. Ultimately we are all the same race Judaism doesn't make distinction about race. Part of the tribe is all that we care about, and if you want in no problem.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/28/national-sales-tax-chatter-draws-fierce-opposition/

"National Sales Tax Chatter Draws Fierce Opposition
Now that the federal government is doling out billions in stimulus spending and bailouts, and looking for billions more for health care reform, the prospect of a national sales tax could be gaining some traction."

"The value-added tax, or VAT, as it is called, amounts to a tax-on-everything -- or TOE, for the acronym-inclined. It's a tax on goods that's applied in pieces throughout the chain of production and distribution and results in an increase in the cost of virtually everything you buy."

Well we can all look at long hard days of bad policies and bad ways of doing things from Uncle Sam. We should all get T-shirts that say "Welcome to Canada where health care and taxes are out of control".

I hope the troops get better service than the rest of us. Please Support our Troop in Iraq and Elsewhere.

A Happy Note To End On:

I only have issues with what our president says, when it's bad economics or bad government. I'm sure he's a nice guy away from all the politics. I would still vote again for Allen Keys again to be president, but most people aren't ready for a pro life straight stooter like Allen...to bad.

Yah's Blessings and Shalom,
James E. Auel

2 comments:

  1. I love Allen Keys! At least with him you'd always know where he stands!!! But then I also like Mike Huckabee, former Congressman JC Watts and a couple of others too. Mr. O doesn't do anything for me.....never has. Oh well. What's four years?! (don't answer....it was typed sarcastically.) Thank Yah we know who's really in control! And it's NOT the libs!!! Shalom, Spitfire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope for the sake of America and Mr. O that he isn't remembered as the man who downed America.

    "We get the leaders we deserve" Rabbi Rob stated.

    Yahweh is in control!

    Yah's Blessing and Shalom,
    James E. Auel

    ReplyDelete