Saturday, March 28, 2009

"In desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand."

Its almost Passover, time to be getting rid of your Yeast!
(11 days and counting!)

"In desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand."
The Darknight, (Batman 2)

People wanted change and they are so stupid I doubt they will notice till it's to late. Like a frog put in a pot with cold water. You can then turn on the heat and cook the frog and it won't even know it.

If you think people will notice and change things in two years...give me a break people don't know what he's doing to the extent he is doing it. They still think he cares about the USA first. He doesn't! I never thought I'd live to see a president unravel this country.

Note: Sometimes Change is not needed.

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which YHVH, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." 2 Timothy4:7-8

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." Matthew 5:17 Messiah was clear about clarifying things but not destroy the foundation of the nation. Don't forget that the Jews were already living under suppression. But still Messiah didn't want to change anything just clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment