Saturday, September 26, 2009

High Holy Days Are Here!

Every Year I learn something New. I look forward to it again. Life runs in cycles and as we do the holidays each time we look for a new level of understanding.

I don't know what it will be but I know that our ABBA, Yahweh is good. As with Ezra when they received the Torah or when the Temple was restored.

Yahweh is good. His mercy endure forever. "And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto YHVH; because he is good, for his mercy endures for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised YHVH, because the foundation of the house of YHVH was laid." Ezra 3:11

Looking to the next generation as well. We do it also for them so can live it out. “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6

HagSamach(happy holiday)
Yah's Blessings and Shalom

James E. Auel

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to train him up right.....praying YHWH sees more 'sticking' than I do right now!!!! LOL!

    Looking forward to what new things I will learn this season also. And hoping the 'pruning' will not be too difficult to bear. I realize Papa's got plenty of work to do with me....when you add in Little Critter also, well....gotta kinda feel sorry for Papa. He's got His work cut out for Himself.

    Shalom, spitfire

    ReplyDelete