Saturday, March 13, 2010

The New Religion....Rebellion!

What do I mean by New religion...rebellion?

Here is one expample of Judaic - Christian religion under attach.


The city of Gilbert, Ariz., has ordered a group of seven adults to stop gathering for Bible studies in a private home because such meetings are forbidden by the city's zoning codes. The issue was brought to a head when city officials wrote a letter to a pastor and his wife informing them they had 10 days to quit having the meetings in their private home.

"This ban is defended based upon traffic, parking, and building safety concerns. However, nothing in its zoning code prevents weekly Cub Scouts meetings, Monday Night Football parties with numerous attendees or large business parties from being held on a regular basis in private homes," the ADF said.

Blomberg said, "the First Amendment's free-speech clause prevents the town from stopping the church from holding its meetings on the public sidewalk outside the pastor's home, yet the town won't allow him to hold the same meetings just a few feet away in the privacy of his own living room."

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily


This is not the first time I heard about stuff like this. There was a city in state of Georgia that did the same thing. I don't know how it turned out. Free speech is OK for others, but Jews and Christians are treated different.

According to our President. (which I don't agree with,) Religion is the problem with the conflicts we have in our country. So much for wisdom from the leaders of our land including locals.

Judaic - Christian beliefs have always been the moral cap to our country. As Messiah's time grows near I guess anarchy will be our new religion.


So: back to my original thought. Rebellion is the New religion. The famous mantra is "Don't put me under the law. or You can't tell me what to do. You don't have the right to tell me what is truth. I am in control my own life. Nothing is out of my control! This is no god!"

I could go on by why. I will let the WORD speak!

"[[To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David.]] The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no Elohim. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that does good." Psalms 14:1

"[[To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, [A Psalm] of David.]] The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no Elohim. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: [there is] none that does good." Psalms 53:1

Two witnesses, It's so easy to let the WORD work.

More later
Yah's Blessing and Shalom!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, and thanks so much for weighing in at GeeeeeZ! I had seen this and planned to blog it and thank you for covering it, too. This also happened a couple of years ago in San Diego. Odd they don't ban BOOK clubs or BRIDGE!!? This is about removing the Judeo-Christian tenets of this country....we'll then see how fast this country goes DOWN, G-d forbid.

    ReplyDelete