Friday, March 5, 2010

Rabbi Akiva's Son and Tech Support for Reading Books (Or, From Scroll to Codex)



This is great! Sorry it's not in English. But it does remind us how reverlutionalry going from scrool to codex was.

It's also fun how help desks and tech support can be. I have done some myself and felt like that helping people.

I found this on another blog. Fun Stuff...can't leave you without a word from Torah!

"Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living Elohim, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;" I Timothy 6:17-18

"But sanctify YHVH Elohim n your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" I Peter 3:15

Thanks to Lion of Judah Blog http://agmk.blogspot.com/
Shalom

2 comments:

  1. oohhh dear... I haven't laughed so for ages... the subtitles are brill... I think its Dutch isn't it?

    and yes.. I too was once a member of the Help Desk Support Team... the end user came up with some absolutely hilarious stuff...the only problem is I couldn't laugh till I got off the phone... mind it didn't matter too much cause whenever I looked up the rest of the office had their fists stuffed in their mouths so they wouldn't laugh out loud...

    I like to think of those days as my 'training in art of patience' days.... :0D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you do you think I shared it.

    Proverbs 13:15 "A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken."

    ReplyDelete